Insulation & Accessories
1. 3M™ Scotchkote™ Poly-Tech Preparation Membrane 668
2. 3M™ Scotchkote™ Roofing Insulation Fully bonded to the vapour control layer using 3M™ CR-20 Polyurethane Insulation Bonding Adhesive
3. 3M™ Scotchkote™ Roofing Poly-Tech Vapour Control Layer 667 Fully bonded to substrate using 3M™ ScotchWeldTM Neoprene High Perfomance Contact Adhesive
4. Roof Substrate
5. 3M™ 1900 Duct Tape Use bondbreak tape to bridge all movement joints in carrier felt
6. 3M™ Scotchkote™ Roofing Premier 100gm Reinforcing Mat 050 – 10” Wide Embed into stripe coat of chosen liquid membrane to further reinforce movement joints
7. 3M™ Scotchkote™ Roofing Poly-Tech Liquid Membrane First coat
8. 3M™ Scotchkote™ Roofing Reinforcing Mat 050 or 055 (Depending on System Chosen) -1m wide Fully embedded into base coat over the enitre roof area
9. 3M™ Scotchkote™ Roofing Poly-Tech Liquid Membrane Second coat (if applicable)
10. 3M™ Scotchkote™ Roofing Poly-Tech Liquid Membrane Top coat
Em-Trim and T-Trim
GRP roof edge trim. Em-Trim is available in a wide range of sizes and colours. T-Trim aluminium roof edge trim is also available
Rooflights and More…
Our specialty roofing products an accessories are tested to the highest standards for use on most flat roofs, including single ply, felt, asphalt, liquid and lead. Ou tubular rooflights are ideal for use on pitched or flat roofs.
Anti Shatter System
3M™ Scotchkote™ Roofing Glaze-Tech 605 is a solvent based clear moisture triggered apliphatic polyurethane, specifically formulated to give outstanding UV stability and excellent adhesions to glass or plastic roof lights. It will, once cured, provide a hard transparent membrane which imparts shatter resistance to glass.
This ultra-high technology glass, GRP and plastics renovation system is the ideal solution for the protection of high level glass and the reinstatement of plastic roof lights.
Once cured, natural substrate colours are enhanced with an exceptional glossy “wet look” finish. Transparency is fully retained, even on aging, and the dry film strength of the cured system is extremely high. Oxidised plastics are rendered clear and glass becomes resistant to shattering.
This system, applied at recommended thickness to both sides of glass, has been independently tested to British Standard 6206:1981 and achieved the highest pass level.